A: How to create a website on google
1. You must have a google account to make a website on google.
2. Go to the google drive website (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bx4QvnM-6GbNcWIybVM1eVhKUVU) and click "New" or "File" then "Create". You will get this screen:
3. Click "start a new page" in the title form. Then you will get this screen:
4. Enter your name and a helpful title for the site in the fields provided, then click "Create". You will see a new home page with a blank page. in your Google Drive.
5. Click "Edit", then choose "Insert", then "Chart" from the icons at the top of the page. You can use this feature to add tables, charts, and images to your pages.
6. Click "design" from the left navigation panel, then select a theme from the dropdown menu in the top right corner of the page. You can also create your own color schemes by clicking "Edit colors" from the left navigation panel.
7. Click "Publish" in the top right corner of the page to publish your site to your profile. Your site will be added to your profile under "Sites." You can delete or edit your site at any time from this menu.
A: Introduction to google sites
1. To make a new site on google, go to https://sites.google.com/site/new/. On the next page, enter the name of your site and an optional description in the boxes provided, then click "Next step."
2. Click on "Edit HTML," then choose a template that best fits your needs and click "Start with this template," then click on "Done." You can also upload your own custom theme or design if none of the available options suit you. Click on "Preview," then choose "Publish" from the top menu to publish your site. It will appear in your list of sites, and you can add pages and other content as needed.