Web development is very helpful for small business owners, who want to create their own website. To create a site on Google, you need to follow the steps below:
1) Go to Google Adwords and click on Create Site.
2) Select your website's language, if it’s English, select English.
3) Fill in your contact information.
4) If you want to make your site public, click on Yes, make it Public.
5) Click on Finish.
6) The next step is to choose a template, choose one or several templates that are relevant to your business.
7) If you want to add more pages to your site, click on “Add More Pages” button.
8) Add your content into the page.
9) Click on Publish Now.
Now that’s done, you will need to publish your website. To do so, follow these steps:
1) Go to Google Webmaster Tools and login to your account.
2) Click on My Site Location.
3) The next step is to validate your site. Check the box next to “I can see my website in Google search results” and click on Validate Website button.
4) To set up your webmaster tools account, enter your site's URL in the box provided and click Next Step.
5) After that, go to the next page and click on Submit.
6) After submitting, you will receive an email with the URL of your new site. Copy this URL and paste it in the address bar of your browser. If there are any errors, check the status of your validation in the Google Webmaster Tools panel. If everything is fine, it means you’ve successfully created a website with Google Adwords.