A: How to work from home productively
1. First, you need to prepare yourself mentally for your day.
2. You will want to make sure that you go to sleep early enough the night before, so that you wake up energized and fresh.
3. You should also exercise beforehand.
4. Exercise will give you the energy you need to work hard during the day, as well as give your body some much needed stress relief.
5. Then, when you get ready for work, you should make sure that you do not bring any distractions into your house with you.
6. This means that you will want to leave your cellphone at home.
7. It also means that you will want to spend a few minutes outside or in your car before going into your office, to clear your head of anything that was stressing you out the night before.
8. When you are all set, then you can go inside and start working on a task list for the entire day.
9. Make sure that you have a variety of tasks from easy to hard.
10. This way, you can make sure that you are always challenged throughout the day, but not overwhelmed.
A: Desk organizers
1. First, make sure that your desk is clear of clutter.
2. Get rid of anything that is unnecessary and keep only what is important.
3. You should have a variety of stationery items right in front of you, so that you do not have to look around for pens and paper clips when you need them.
4. Also, have a trashcan right next to your desk so that when you are finished with something, it can be quickly tossed away without having to get up from your chair to walk over to the bin in the corner of the office.
5. Make sure that you have a lot of shelf space available for filing cabinets and baskets for stray papers and documents that need filing away in your office space.