Social Media Marketing is a term that refers to the use of social media platforms to market products and services, via blogs, wikis, social networking websites (such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube), photos, videos or other social media websites. Social media marketing tools are used to aid marketers in creating content for the web. Through these tools, marketers are able to track what is being said about their brand, research micro-blogging opinions, create & publish content, analyze content performance, set up alerts for trends, find new connections, etc.
A: Seo and social media marketing strategy
Social media marketing allows the user to develop the client’s brand voice and creates a bond between the customer and the brand while interacting with the customers. This helps in strengthening the customer’s loyalty towards the product. Thus it is necessary to create a good strategy for social media marketing. The following are some points that are considered while creating strategies for social media marketing.
1. Select the relevant social media sites to engage with the customers
Before starting anything else, one needs to select relevant social media sites to engage with clients. As there are several social media sites available online today, one needs to work on specific sites that are related to the business. Then, one can develop his/her own presence on these sites by posting interesting content, thereby engaging with potential customers. That way one can increase traffic to his/her site and thus bring more awareness and traffic to his/her website.
2. Focus on content and engagement
When it comes to social media marketing, content and engagement is everything. One need to be consistent in posting interesting content on the selected social media sites. This will not only engage your existing customers but also attract new ones as well as potential clients. One should post fresh content regularly as this attracts people’s attention and they tend to spend more time on your page as compared to those who don’t post fresh content. Apart from this, one should also make sure that they interact with their followers by replying to their comments and queries and answering questions they might have regarding your business or products and services you provide. This will help you in building relationships with them and thus they will be willing to purchase your products and services. Moreover, if you maintain a reputation of providing good customer service and respond rapidly to their queries online then they will trust you. This will bring you more business than before as people would prefer dealing with you instead of competitors who do not reply to them or take longer time for replying their queries.
3. Post exclusive content for your followers
This is an important factor that needs careful consideration while creating a strategy for social media marketing on social media sites. One should post exclusive content for their followers as this makes them feel special and thus they tend to stick around for a longer time as compared to those who do not post exclusive content on their pages. This way, you can attract more traffic on your page and increase your business as well as online reputation as a person who provides good customer service as well as offers value added customer benefits on his/her site.
B: Introducing on-page seo and combining it with sales copywriting
Google algorithms change frequently. There is no doubt about this fact! You can implement different SEO strategies from time to time, but there is a drawback – a lot of work involved! On-Page SEO has been a proven method which is used by most SEO experts today – spending time optimizing titles, meta tags, keywords, links – just a few simple techniques that deliver results – if done right! So here we present some ways to do On-Page SEO effectively – combining it with sales copywriting! Let us look at some aspects of On-Page SEO which need attention – so you can start implementing them right away!
1. Page Title
The title tag of any given web page is one of the fundamental parts of On-Page SEO. This is how Google crawls inside your website – through the title tag! So if you want Google search engines to visit your site – make sure your title tag is optimized! Here are two easy rules you can follow:
1) Keep it short – make sure your title tag consists of around 70 characters or less (ideally 60 or less). This will ensure that users can see your title tag when they search something on Google! Also note that Google does not display more than 64 characters (including spaces) in its search results pages! So leave out unnecessary words like “Define” or “Manual” or “Help” or “FAQs” or “Contact Number” or “Email ID” or “Sales” – especially if they do not relate to the topic of your web page! If you cannot come up with a meaningful title within 70 characters – then keep it limited to 60 characters only! Make sure that between 5-15% of your title contains keywords related to your site – preferably 10%. Keywords should be present in the beginning of your title tag – preferably first two words of it! Avoid using words like “and” or “with” or “the” at the end of your title tag. If you are using other languages apart from English – make sure you translate your title tag into English first – before using it! This is because Google may recognize it as spam otherwise!
2) Keep it unique & meta data rich – make sure your title tag has meta data tags before it! This helps in getting extra search engine juice for your site! Meta tags are always essential parts of On-Page SEO strategies that should never be overlooked! Some of the most important meta tags that must be included in your title tag are:
Title Tag =